十博中文有一份志愿者空缺名单, submitted by both not-for-profits and governmental entities. 参与进来，为你的社区服务!
Serving the vulnerable and marginalized communities via education, 社会化, 健康, medical and food access through individual contributions, 企业赞助, and acting as enablers for nonprofits and business entities.
Help oversee 亚莎希望Amanaki financial administration in conjunction with the Executive Director, 财务主管, 和董事会.
- Review financial reports quarterly (or as needed).
-与执行主任合作, 财务主管, 和董事会 members to create an overall budget and any specific budgets for individual programs. Presently, we have a financial outline but we would like help narrowing down a long term budget plan.
-与当前财务一起创建, 审查, and help enforce financial policies and procedures.
- Advise the 董事会 on financial strategy and help consider strategies for fundraising.
-Help with filing of the end of year tax statements.
The 霍夫曼艺术中心 is a welcoming place for north Oregon coast residents and visitors to create, 探索, 欣赏艺术和文化.
你是沿海? 帮十博中文版找到2022年的下一任财务主管. This is a volunteer position serving on board of directors for two consecutive 3-year terms. We look forward to hearing from an arts-friendly and numbers-loving applicant. Please send your resume to our nominating committee care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Process monthly statements from Financial Institutions
• Authorize monthly payments to contractors (4), insurance, utilities, software licenses
• Process periodic class and event refunds via payment services
• Sign and mail checks bi-weekly; ensure complete documentation
• Oversee the preparation of clear, accurate and timely monthly financial statements
• Inform the board of financial results quarterly and lead discussion
• Convene Financial committee semi-annually and communicate recommendations to BOD
• Organize the annual budgeting process October through December.
• With staff and volunteers, build a viable budget based on past performance and future expectations
• Provide end of year report for Federal form 990 and State form CT-12
• Recommend, select, and represent organization to various financial institutions
• Assist with financial processes such as Square, credit card processing, banking
• Familiar with operations, finance, and project management
• Can translate numbers for people less comfortable and experienced with budgets
• Comfortable with Power Point and Word software for presentations/communications
• Professional background in accounting, banking, finance, or economics
To provide opportunities for self-directed free play to children and communities who do not have access, and to educate parents and institutions on the value of free play.
We do this by providing play opportunities with loose and recycled parts, 南瓜打碎, 和泥玩!
Our 董事会 has 财务主管 position available for anyone with a financial background.
• Manage board spending, reimbursements, and invoices
MFS-CASH(创建资产, Savings and Hope) Oregon is an Economic Empowerment Program of Metropolitan Family Service committed to improving the financial 健康 of low income working families and individuals.
MFS-CASH俄勒冈州 provides low income families and individuals from every community and background in Oregon with the tools and resources to begin building solid financial futures. MFS-CASH俄勒冈州 supports Earned Income Tax Credit outreach and free tax preparation programs.
We seek people who are willing to help struggling Oregonians access important tax credits. We serve people from vulnerable communities: older adults, 残疾人, 非英语为母语的人, people with limited or no access to the inter净 or computers, 和外来移民.
狮子俱乐部s are places where individuals join together to give their valuable time and effort to improving their communities, 和世界.
在俄勒冈州, women and men in 狮子俱乐部s provide free financial help and also plant trees, 帮助无家可归的人, 提供免费的眼镜, 救助贫困儿童和老人, 以及许多其他社区服务项目. If you'd like to volunteer more in your local community, 请联系狮子会领队伯特·戴蒙德, email@example.com, .
Our mission is to use research and analysis to advance policies and practices that improve the economic and social opportunities of all Oregonians.
OCPP正在寻找与十博中文版有共同价值观的人, and brings the expertise of nonprofit accounting to the board. We are screening potential candidates with the desire to have new board members join in 2022.
Foster empathy and build a more inclusive community by sharing immigrant stories.
Looking to add a board member with grant accounting and compliance experience. 十博中文版的董事会非常注重实际操作. We're looking for someone who can invest a few hours a week on average. 详情请参阅: http://theimmigrantstory.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/TIS-Board-Position-Description.pdf